In dependence on the type of control, a distinction is made between conventional and computer-controlled CNC cylindrical grinding machines. Conventional cylindrical grinding machines require the deployment of an operator and are inflexible. With modern CNC cylindrical grinding machines, in comparison, complex programmed machining processes can be executed automatically. The sharpening and calibrating of grinding tool is called “dressing”. This is done usually with dressing diamonds, dressing plates or dressing rolls. When dressing the grinding wheel, the diameter of grinding wheel gets smaller. Modern cylindrical grinding machines compensate this diameter difference. Dressing tools can also be used for producing profiles on grinding wheels.
– Internal cylindrical grinding machine
– max. workpiece size up to 630 mm
– automated loading is possible
– profiles according to customer requirements
– radius dresser or diamond forming roller